Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Halo Wars

Halo Wars
Video Game Release Date 10/01/08

OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!! The first Real Time Strategy Halo Game, this is going to take on the Command and Conquer type game play and finally make it so that instead of controlling just one character (Master Chief) you get to control an entire UNSC Army. The game takes place before the three Halo games and shows the initial battle between the UNSC and Covenant forces. Before we became allies, we blew the hell out of each other. In the Halo games, Master Chief is the last surviving Spartan Soldier. In this game, you have an entire legion of Spartan soldiers. I can only imagine what damage can be done with this kind of ability.
Of course, because Chief is the last surviving Spartan, that leads me to believe that all the Spartans in this game get annihilated. Oh well that should be fun to watch at least. The game is releasing sooner than I thought it would and that excites me. While this won’t be one that I sit in line for, it will definitely be one I will grab the day it comes out. Lookin forward to it.

No comments: