Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tom Clancy's HAWX

Tom Clancy’s HAWX
Video Game Releases Fall 2008

The opening quote on this preview is “Yea though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am 30,000 feet and climbing”. That really doesn’t make a lot of sense unless you look at it as come and get me death I dare ya. This though is definitely a sweet looking game. Tom Clancy’s last masterpiece that I absolutely loved was the Ghost Recon Games. Beyond great. If you look closely at this one, he incorporates the same characters into the game play. The men on the ground are the same characters in the GRAW story and they blend well in this one.
I’m recommending this for Jon, I think you will like it. If you want though, I will buy it and play it and then tell you if you should be all over it. Just watch the preview though. It looks frickin amazing.

No comments: