Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hanging with the Bloomfields


Yeah Tori will probably be pissed I put this on but i couldn't help it. She was snoring too. Whatever she got the couch, I had the floor i will post all the embarrassing pictures i want to.
Lara, I was able to snap the picture before she was. She's like the little sister i never had. (sorry Tori) Just kidding but she is pretty cool. Ok so funny story, She asked if I wanted to play Guitar Hero. I was like ok lets play. She said are you sure? I said yeah. She jumped off the couch and said. "I am gonna pwn you." (no i didn't spell that wrong) Yeah and she actually did. Kid kicked my butt
This was like the 5th shot, we had to get it just right apparently
Yeah this kid didn't even remember that he ratted me out for jumping off the roof into the pool. Revenge buddy, I know where you sleep.
Blake and his girlfriend, They apparently had a great prom together. She is really nice and she wasn't scared away by Jason, Jon, and I so she is a keeper.

Jon pretty much got slammed on Mario Kart. He tried though. A for effort

No comments: