Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

Theatrical Release Date: 06/13/08

This one looks pretty good. I mean you can’t do much worse than the last disaster that they called The Hulk. I won’t get into that because it will just cause tears. They look like they will make it well and portray this superhero with awesomeness. I’m not really all that convinced about Edward Norton yet. He just doesn’t scream “superhero”. Of course Robert Downey Jr. didn’t either but he ended up being frickin’ awesome in Iron Man.
They finally have a bad guy suitable enough for the Hulk. Abomination looks like he will give them a run for their money and provide plenty of action and entertainment. I will be at the midnight for this one I think. This movie and M. Night Shyamalan’s The Happening come out the same day so that will be a tough one.

No comments: